- Rust Design Patterns
- code::dive conference 2014 - Scott Meyers: Cpu Caches and Why You Care
- Mark Shannon: How we are making CPython faster. Past, present and future.
- Brandt Bucher: Inside CPython 3.11's new specializing, adaptive interpreter
- Experience on Demand: What Virtual Reality Is, How It Works, and What It Can Do
- Direct Preference Optimization: Your Language Model is Secretly a Reward Model
- NLP Course
- LoRA: Low-Rank Adaptation of Large Language Models
- Efficient Large Language Model training with LoRA and Hugging Face
- LLM Introduction - Learn Language Models
- Crust of Rust: Dispatch and Fat Pointers
- TypeScript Crash Course
- Docker Tutorial
- Eric Snow: A Per-Interpreter GIL: Concurrency and Parallelism with Subinterpreters
- The Why Cafe
- Domain Knowledge or a Lack Thereof - HY 2013
- Domain Knowledge or a Lack Thereof - HY 2023
- Domain Knowledge or a lack thereof - Jacques Mattheij
- What Color is Your Function?
- Reduce Friction
- 11 years of hosting a SaaS
- Building Systems with the ChatGPT API
- Builder Faced Bigger Crisis Than Falling Windows
- What Is ChatGPT Doing … and Why Does It Work?
- Visual Guide to Transformer Neural Networks - (Episode 1) Position Embeddings
creation time: 2021-06-16, last modifcation: 2021-06-16Python-Java IPC, Redis or Plain Socket?